|Jobs Openings USA|
Current Openings :
Senior Software Engineer/Informatica(Clb14411)
- with Bachelor's degree in Comp Sci., Engg(any),Tech or related and 5 years of relevant exp to Gather business requirements, perform gap analysis, create technical specification documents for application development. Design, develop & implement DW and BI using Informatica power center, Oracle, SQL Server databases, Data Modeling and Dimensional modeling and UNIX Shell Scripting. Create ETL Mapping and ETL Architecture, provide strategy related data to cleansing, data quality, data consolidation, facilitate loading of data into Data warehouse applications.
Senior Systems Administrator (Clb14412)
- with Bachelor's degree in any Analytical Science, Engg, Comp Sci., or related and 5 yrs of exp to Manage and administer the Exchange, AD and Lync Servers. Migrate and deploy to Exchange 2010/2013, Lync 2010/2013. Perform installation of critical patches on Exchange, Lync and windows servers. Manage and upgrade the Enterprise and Vault Servers.
Quality Assurance Analyst(Clb14413)
- with Master's degree in Comp Sci. , Engg(any), Tech or related to Perform manual and automation testing of client server, windows based on web based applications. Develop test cases, test scripts & test plans based on requirements and use cases. Write and execute SQL queries to verify the database using tools like TOAD and PL/SQL Developer. Knowledge of testing tools like Win Runner, QTP, Load Runner, Rational Robot, Test Director, HP Quality Center, IBM Clear Quest, IBM Test Manager.
Senior Software Engineer (Clb14414)
- with Bachelor's degree in Comp Sc., Engg(any), Tech or related and 5 yrs of relevant exp to design, develop, implement, test and support of software components that enhance or extend the reach of our client software devlp initiatives and meet both functional and technical requirements. Contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions.
Database Programmer (Clb14415)
- with Associate degree in Comp Sci, Mathematics, Analytical Science and 3 yrs of relevant exp to Assist in full SLDC including requirement analysis, design, coding, prototyping, unit testing, integration and test. Support oracle database servers, administer database security. Develop and maintain database backup for disaster recovery. Work with technical team and interface with vendors for data requirements, resolve data integrity.
Software Engineer (Clb14416)
- with Master's in Computer Science, Engg(any), Tech or related to work on design, develop, maintain, implement and test computer software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
Note : Competitive Salary with standard company benefits. Work location is Shrewsbury, MA metro area.with required Travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Please mail resumes to
415 Boston turnpike #305,
Shrewsbury, MA 01545 USA
Email : email@example.com