|Jobs Openings USA|
Collaborate Solutions Inc has openings for the following positions:
- with Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Technology ,Information Systems, Analytical Science including Biology or related and 5 yrs of exp. to understand requirements for FINRA/SEC regulations FINRA/SEC for the 15c3-1( net capital requirements) and 15c3-3(customer protection rule).Conduct detailed GAP analysis and impact analysis. Troubleshooting gaps and proposing effective solutions. Analyze data requirements from all source systems for various activities. Understand the current business process. Present requirements and functional solutions to various stakeholders. Write detailed report requirements and mapping documents to foster design and development. Actively involve with the technical team in system design including database design. Work closely with the development team eliciting functional requirements and working solutions. Wrote test plan and cases. Identifying and troubleshooting various issues. Use SQL for data analysis and testing. Preparing comprehensive test plan and test scripts through to execution.
Software Engineer (Clb150501)
- with Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any),Technology or related to develop, create and modify software or utility programs. Analyze and develop software solutions. Design software for optimizing operational efficiency.
Technical Analyst Websphere (Clb150502)
- with Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering(any),Technology or related and 1 yr of exp. to install, configure and tune application server and Web server platform. Plan, prepare and apply maintenance fixes and upgrades to Websphere software. Monitoring Java Virtual Machines (JVMs) for changes, performance characteristics and availability for various runtime applications. Performing network issuance for WebSphere MQ Applications running on UNIX machines. Work closely with Incident and Problem Management teams.
- with Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering(any),Technology or related and 1 yr of exp. to develop, create and modify applications software or programs. Involve in requirement analysis, ETL design and development for extracting from the source systems and loading it into the database. Develop ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables. Create/maintain ETL documentation and reports. Development and migration of all the Informatica code to testing environment. Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of simple to moderate complexity.
Software Engineer/SQL (Clb150504)
- with Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering(any),Technology or related and 6 months of exp. to design, develop, maintain, implement and test software for optimizing operational efficiency. Analyze user requirements and translate into database requirements. Coding, unit testing, reviewing and tuning SQL code. Create recurring SSIS jobs and schedule packages using SQL Agent. Extensive use of SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and packages for better performance, to retrieve data from the back-end database.
- with Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering(any),Technology or related and 6 months of exp. to design, develop, maintain, implement and test software for optimizing efficiency. Support full life cycle development including requirements analysis, design, prototyping, unit testing, integration and test.
Work location is Shrewsbury, MA.with required Travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Please mail resumes to
415 Boston turnpike #302,
Shrewsbury, MA 01545 USA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org